My fee for a 45-minute session is occasionally adjusted, so please call me to discuss my current fee.
I offer a reduced fee based on financial need.
Credit cards, Zelle, Venmo, and FSA/HSA
My services may be covered in part or in full by your insurance company. However, I am not an in-network provider. Please check your coverage by asking your insurance company the following questions:
- Am I eligible for outpatient psychotherapy?
- Can I use an out-of-network provider?
- Do you cover services provided by a licensed psychoanalyst?
- What is the out-of-network deductible?
- When does the yearly out-of-network deductible begin? (January 1st, or another date)
- How much of the out-of-network deductible has been met?
- What is the percentage rate for reimbursement?
- Is there a limit to the number of sessions?
- Do they require pre-certification for treatment?
- What number should Laura call for information/assistance?
If you need to cancel an appointment, I ask that you do so 24 hours prior to our session. If you fail to cancel with less than 24 hours notice, then you will be responsible for the session fee.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.